Bike lane

Vragen over de leerstof i.v.m. het Rijbewijs B.
Sean

Bike lane

Bericht door Sean »

Is this a trick question? In the photo I do not see a bike lane, merely a “Suggested Lane” with no bike lane markings. The question in the text is only about “parking on the bike lane”. There appears to be a disconnect between the photo and the question? Or is the pink lane really a bike lane without markings?

This is question 7629 (from Theory Lesson 3 The bicycle lane practice questions).

When the verge is too small, you are allowed to park your car on a small part of the cycle lane.

A. Correct.
B. False.
Inazuma

Re: Bike lane

Bericht door Inazuma »

When the question tells you it's a bike lane, then it is a bike lane ... even though you can't see it on the photograph

A bike lane can be a bike lane without any road markings

In that case it'll have a roadsign somewhere ... out of sight

Afbeelding or Afbeelding

As it is a bike line, the proposition is FALSE: you're NOT allowed to even partially park on the bike lane
Sean

Bericht door Sean »

Understood - Thanks!
yastrebova anna

Bericht door yastrebova anna »

I understand where the confusion stems from. Indeed, in chapter 3, there is a part about a SUGGESTED bicycle lane. It is NOT the same as the bicycle lane separated from the lane/carriageway by a broken white line. It is usually painted in pink/salmon colour. You can actually drive, wait and park there.
Plaats reactie