Schild f99a , b ,c

Vraag hier tips en hulp van anderen.
frazdaud120

Schild f99a , b ,c

Bericht door frazdaud120 »

Halo can someone tell me what is the diffrence between this 3 schild for example f99b ther is an imahe of a pedesterian and cyclist but on book i have read on this road a rider (horse rider)may also use this road ,
And my second question is about bus and tram track f17 and f18 a bus track are we allowed to use on last meter to turn right or left but on tram track we can also use to turn right or left same rule like bus track?
Thanks in advance
Inazuma

Re: Schild f99a , b ,c

Bericht door Inazuma »

frazdaud120 schreef: 28 dec 2023, 13:35 Halo can someone tell me what is the diffrence between this 3 schild for example f99b ther is an imahe of a pedesterian and cyclist but on book i have read on this road a rider (horse rider)may also use this road
There are 2 sets of confusingly similar but different regulations, indicated with VERY similar signs

The difference is in the presence of an agricultural vehicle on the sign
If it's there one (F99c) , you have one regulation that allows a bit more road users on this road

If there's no agricultural vehicle (F99a) , you have the other , far stricter regulation ...
In this case, yet another version of the sign exists, F99b, the stricter regulation, but with an additional indication (line)
This sign shows where each road user has to walk / drive
This separation should be visible on the road as well (you'll very seldom see these ...)
And my second question is about bus and tram track f17 and f18 a bus track are we allowed to use on last meter to turn right or left
This is only allowed when a sign F17 is used (and the interrupted line as a road marking)

but on tram track we can also use to turn right or left same rule like bus track?
Tram tracks are usually signed with F18 and the continuous line, meaning you are NOT allowed onto them to prepare to turn
Plaats reactie