Question 297

Vragen over de leerstof i.v.m. het Rijbewijs B.
Geen

Question 297

Bericht door Geen »

In the practice booklet the answer 'B' is specified as the correct answer to question 297 (not a through road). However, the training book says it would be answer 'A' (access prohibited for all drivers).

What is the correct answer?

Another question - the practice book suggests that it is allowed to pass at a level train crossing - is that really true?
GRO
Administrator

Re: Question 297

Bericht door GRO »

This is our question 297
In welke volgorde mogen deze bestuurders het kruispunt oprijden?
A. Tram - rode auto - blauwe auto.
B. Rode auto - tram - blauwe auto.
C. Tram - blauwe auto - rode auto.
So, I don't understand your question.
Geen

Bericht door Geen »

Thanks for your reply!

In the English practice book I received today together with the main instruction manual, question 297 is about this round traffic sign with a red border and a white interior. Just white, nothing else in it. In other countries it means that no vehicles are allowed into this road.

But in the answer list at the back of the practice book, shows under item 297, that answer B is the right one, 'no through road'.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the numbering system of the book?
GRO
Administrator

Bericht door GRO »

Sorry, we don't have that book and the questions inside that book are not from us.
We cannot help you.
Geen

Bericht door Geen »

Dear Admin,

I ordered the books from this website a few days ago and received them this week. It is this pack consisting of two books, advertised on your website right on the first page, 'Driving in Belgium from A-Z', '5 in 1 Driving Licence Package'. I come to this site using the URL http://www.drivinglicence-belgium.be/" target="_blank. I ordered them via the 'Buy Online' button in the page opened by 'Theory' section of your website. One of them is a Theory manual, the other (thinner) one contains exercises, i.e. multiple choice practice questions, with a table with all the answers at the end of the book.

Yesterday evening at home I checked again that I had the right number of the question, and I had. It is question 297 in the 'Exercises' book. It shows the sign 'entry forbidden' (round sign with red border and white interior) but the answer I find in the table at the end of the book is unexpected answer and does not coincide with what the Theory book says.

Could you please check again, and let me know what you find out?

Thanks in advance
GRO
Administrator

Bericht door GRO »

If you don't understand a question that you find on our site http://www.drivinglicence-belgium.be" target="_blank, you may ask for help here, because that's our site. And we will try to help you.

But the questions and the text in the printed book are not from us. So, if you have a problem with a question in the book, we cannot help you, because we don't have that book.
I ordered the books from this website a few days ago
No, because we don't sell books,
On our site is a direct link to the publisher's site. It is there that you have ordered the pack.
Geen

Bericht door Geen »

ok, sorry for the misunderstanding!
Inazuma

Bericht door Inazuma »

take a picture of the question, put it online somewhere and link to it , so we can see what they're asking.
Wouter

Bericht door Wouter »

Inazuma schreef:take a picture of the question, put it online somewhere and link to it , so we can see what they're asking.
Watch out for copyright infringement...
"Chances are if you need both hands to do something, your brain should be in on it too." - Ellen DeGeneres: Here and Now (2003)
Plaats reactie