TEST EXAM

Vragen over de leerstof i.v.m. het Rijbewijs B.
AntwerpBoy

TEST EXAM

Bericht door AntwerpBoy »

I have received the code yesterday for my test exam online, I was practising all day yesterday, this morning when I try to log it gives me the following message:

- You didn't receive your code to-day or yesterday.
(The code is valid for two days)
or

The phone number is not exact.
or

Your code is not yet activated

I thought the code was active for 2 days
I have checked the phone number, the code and the book code, all correct, my exam is tomorrow i would like to study and I have paid for this.
GRO
Administrator

Re: TEST EXAM

Bericht door GRO »

You received your code on Monday at 17h29
You can use the code the date that you asked the code (Monday) and the next day Tuesday).
Storedesk schreef:+324938901xx Delivered sms Your code is 470xxx Good luck. http://www.drivinglicence-belgium.be" target="_blank 2011-05-02 17:29:26
Today it is Wednesday.
Gast

Bericht door Gast »

No I received it on TUESDAY, not monday as soon as I received it on Tuesday i began to practise
GRO
Administrator

Bericht door GRO »

So the problem is your operator? But that cannot be, because the sms was delivred at 17h29min26sec.

What I don't understand... You asked your code on Monday at 17:29. You say that you received your code on Tuesday.
Why didn't you contact us Monday at 18 or 19, or 20 or 21... o'clock when the code didn't arrive?
There is something strange in your story. :roll:
Antwerpboy

Bericht door Antwerpboy »

No I only knew about the code Tuesday, and i sent for the code the same day and recieved it the same day, I dont know, anyways i will be ok
AntwerpBoy

Bericht door AntwerpBoy »

By the way that phone number and code you stated are not mine
Plaats reactie