Question about signals from police officer

Vragen over de leerstof i.v.m. het Rijbewijs B.
levalencia1

Question about signals from police officer

Bericht door levalencia1 »

Hello.

Today a friend of mine did the theory exam and we found something that according to him he answered right, but in the theory here I think its wrong.

When a police person raises his 2 arms horizontally the drivers from his back and chest must stop, the drivers from his left and right side can go straight, AND CAN GO TURN LEFT OR RIGHT, regardless of which arm(s) the police officer has raised.

In the question, they asked if the driver could turn left or right, and he answered NO. And the answer was GOOD. I think the theory here in this site is wrong, Please clarify.

Thanks
GRO
Administrator

Re: Question about signals from police officer

Bericht door GRO »

When a police person raises his 2 arms horizontally the drivers from his back and chest must stop, the drivers from his left and right side can go straight, AND CAN GO TURN LEFT OR RIGHT,
This is correct.
levalencia1

Bericht door levalencia1 »

GRO schreef:
When a police person raises his 2 arms horizontally the drivers from his back and chest must stop, the drivers from his left and right side can go straight, AND CAN GO TURN LEFT OR RIGHT,
This is correct.
what about if the office raises one arm only?
GRO
Administrator

Bericht door GRO »

In Belgium: 1 or 2 arms horizontally = same
Inazuma

Bericht door Inazuma »

levalencia1 schreef:In the question, they asked if the driver could turn left or right, and he answered NO. And the answer was GOOD.
Are you sure the approach was made in line with the arms of the police officer , rather than perpendicular to them ?
Plaats reactie