What is the Exam pattern for theory Exam in English??

Vragen over de leerstof i.v.m. het Rijbewijs B.
Jack_cool

What is the Exam pattern for theory Exam in English??

Bericht door Jack_cool »

Dear frens,
I have a question which is bothering me a lot. I have bought the DRIVER's LICENSE package (5in1) book from FNAC. I am almost done with my preparation for theory. I want to give my exam. I heard here that English speaking candidates can give the exam along with an interpreter. Now my question is:
1. How will the exam be? Will I have an interpreter translating me and after which I answer the questions?
2. What about the timings? I gs for every question, there is about 30 seconds or even less to answer ( in Nederlands and French). But what about in English? If it is the same, How can we hear the translation as well as answer in 30 seconds?
Can anyone please answer me? thank you in advance and your help will be greatly appreciated..........
GRO
Administrator

Re: What is the Exam pattern for theory Exam in English??

Bericht door GRO »

There are centra where you can do the exam with the help of an interpreter (You have to pay the interpreter).

You will see the questions and possible answers in Dutch (or French)
The interpreter will translate everything for the candidates.
And you choose the correct answer.

So it means that you will have extra time (the time the interpreter needs to translate the questions)
bert.covens

Bericht door bert.covens »

cost price theoretical exam: 15 EURO
additonal price for the interpreter: 50 EURO

So, the total cost price for theoretical exam will be 65 EURO (21 % VAT included).
(bron: http://WWW.GOCA.be" target="_blank)

For a theoretical exam with an interpreter, you have to contact the exam centre in order to make an appointment.
Goed autorijden, betekent vooral ook aan anderen denken
Jack_cool

Bericht door Jack_cool »

Thanks a lot for the reply.......
Plaats reactie