suggestion needed: taking drive lessons in Kontich or Mechelen

Alles i.v.m. praktijkopleiding en examen.
shrmagic

suggestion needed: taking drive lessons in Kontich or Mechelen

Bericht door shrmagic »

I live in Mechelen. The nearby examine center is in Kontich.

I plan to take 20 hours of drive lessons in a school.

I wonder whether it is better to go for a school in Kontich. If I do so , will that mean I can expect a lot of practice in Kontich and therefore, will be more familiar with the road situation there so that I will have more chance to pass the examine?

or it will not make difference compared to taking lessons in Mechelen?

By the way, I wonder whether somebody can recommend me some good schools / begeleiders in Kontich and Mechelen.
Or are there anywhere I can find the related reviews?
I read that you have to be lucky to come across with a good teacher. If you are unlucky, it will become very bad experience....
Jozef
Medewerker

Re: suggestion needed: taking drive lessons in Kontich or Mechelen

Bericht door Jozef »

It is not because Mechelen is a city and Kontich isn't, that schools in Mechelen would be better than in Kontich.

It would not be appropriate here at Gratis Rijbewijs Online Forum to recommend a specific school rather than another one. However, all official schools have to comply with a lot of rules and regulations. The manager and the instructors have to pass several severe exams before being licensed. Unsatisfactory instructors are rather the exceptions, but it is of course about them that you hear and read. If you have problems with an instructor, you can just ask for another one that may be more compatible with you.
shrmagic

Bericht door shrmagic »

Thanks!
Gast

Re: suggestion needed: taking drive lessons in Kontich or Mechelen

Bericht door Gast »

I'm not going to recommend a specific school rather than another one either. But I would suggest you to look for a driving school in Mechelen. It 's a lot easier for you to get there. There are several different driving schools in Mechelen.

As you can see, from
Mechelen to Kontich
is not too far. With a driving school .... I' d say ... usually less than half an hour drive. So, normally you can get enough chances to explore Kontich, Hove, Duffel, Edegem,.... with your driving school from Mechelen.
Plaats reactie