Questions Possible Mistakes

Plaats hier andere vragen die niet meteen met de leerstof te maken hebben.
Bruna

Questions Possible Mistakes

Bericht door Bruna »

Hello,

I am now practicing the exercises in the website, and I found a few weird questions/answers that might be small mistakes. I would like to share with you in order to avoid misunderstandings of the students and also to make sure I am not the one who is making the mistake.

For now what I found are:

- Item numb. 3 page 36 on the book says that on an express road divided by a road marking without central reservation you are allowed to drive 90 kph. But the question 7782 says it is 70 kmh. I understand that are differences between Wallonia and Flanders but they were both not specified in the book and neither in the question by this time.

- Question 7986 I would believe the correct items are the B and C.

- Question 7996 - I think the correct question would be a child SHORTER than 1m35 and not TALLER as it says in the question, correct?

- Question 7975 - The question is quite awkward but my guess is that you are asking about the driver's seat once this is what is displayed in the picture, correct? So the correct answer is 55cm and not 40 cm.

I am still practicing so i find anything weird I would post them here later.
I am looking forward to your answer so I can see if I am wrong or not.

Thanks
GRO
Administrator

Re: Questions Possible Mistakes

Bericht door GRO »

Question 7986
The answer on the site = correct.
Answer B (B. Someone who is delivering packages from home to home. ) is not correct. Only postmen.

Question 7996
The answer on the site is correct.
Every child under the age of 18 and smaller than 1m35 must travel in an appropriate safety system. When it is taller, it is allowed.

Question7975
Driver: 55 cm.
Passengers: 40 cm.

I suppose you don't have the last print of the theory book.
On regular roads in Flanders: maximum 70 km / h.
On ordinary roads in the Brussels region and Wallonia: 90 km / h
Plaats reactie