30h access direct examen vs permis provisoire

Vragen over de leerstof i.v.m. het Rijbewijs B.
jurjmih

30h access direct examen vs permis provisoire

Bericht door jurjmih »

Hello,

I did the 30h practice with a driving school, but I failed my first practical exam. Does anyone know if I would like to go for a provisional driving licence, can I still go for the 2nd time for the exam (based on the 30h practice)?

Or, once I opt for the provisional driving licence I am obliged to wait for min 3 months and then try to pass the exam? Do I lose the right of going directly to the exam? Also, for the provisioanal driving licence, do you really need to have 1000 Km on the journal au bord? how are they going to check that?

Many thanks in advance for sharing your experience,
Mihaela
Inazuma

Re: 30h access direct examen vs permis provisoire

Bericht door Inazuma »

Brussel heeft een optie 30 uur rijlessen + direct acces tot examen, GRO ...

Vraagsteller komt blijkbaar uit BXL
Ook verwijzing naar de stage-kilometers wijst daarop ...
GRO
Administrator

Bericht door GRO »

The Brussels region has rules that are different from the other regions. It is best to ask for an explanation in the driving school where you took lessons.
Inazuma

Bericht door Inazuma »

jurjmih schreef: 07 okt 2020, 16:16 I did the 30h practice with a driving school, but I failed my first practical exam. Does anyone know if I would like to go for a provisional driving licence, can I still go for the 2nd time for the exam (based on the 30h practice)?
As far as I can tell (the BXL regulation is rather different from Flanders), you can get a provisional licence to drive alone (based on the (more than) 20 hours you took in the driving school.

But that means you'll need to practice at least 3 months (from the date the prov. licence is issued) and log the required 1000 km of experience before you can take the exam that way

Or, once I opt for the provisional driving licence I am obliged to wait for min 3 months and then try to pass the exam? Do I lose the right of going directly to the exam?
Tough question that I can't find an answer to ...

You should still qualify for another exam (with the driving school) based on those 30 hours of schooling, as you've taken that ...

I don't know and can't even find out if they check wether or not you have had a provisional licence issued, wether or not that means you can no longer take the exam based on the 30 hours ...

As far as i can tell, the BXL legislation doesn't include any details regarding switching or mixing between the 4 ways of practical schooling, nor does it state that they are mutually exclusive ...

What is clear, is that regardless of which method you choose, failing the exam a second time means you have to take 6 more hours with a driving school before you're allowed another try ...

You'll have to choose based on how you think your chances to pass the exam are now ... realisticly :wink:

IMO, 30 hours is too short to learn to drive.
You'll have the basics, but just not the experience, the time behind the wheel
It's surely possible to pass the exam
But there's no guarantees whatsoever

30 years ago, it'd have worked - many passed after 20 hours.
In today's traffic mess, realistically, your chances are reduced

Also, for the provisioanal driving licence, do you really need to have 1000 Km on the journal au bord? how are they going to check that?
You need to have those kilometers logged

No clue as to how they'd really be able to check that :mrgreen:

The BXL regulation is a mess, even referring to parts of the federal legislation that don't exist ...
Plaats reactie