video

Vragen over de leerstof i.v.m. het Rijbewijs B.
canon

video

Bericht door canon »

I have purchased the theory book in English. Is there any video learning site of this book?
GRO
Administrator

Re: video

Bericht door GRO »

The movies are only on our Dutch and French site.
ronancrowley

Bericht door ronancrowley »

Sorry, are you telling me that after I paid €49,95 for your pack and after I read your Learning method instructions, which explicitly state I should ‘First watch the video associated with a chapter’, that the videos are not available in English?!

Wow, that’s some gall.
Rafael
Administrator

Bericht door Rafael »

Can you link me to the page on the website of the English book stating you should watch a video?
GRO
Administrator

Bericht door GRO »

The official languages in Belgium are Dutch and French.
Nobody should buy a book from us. We even have the full theory available on the internet for free in Dutch and French.
The English book is a translation of the Dutch book. We have often told the publisher that there are no English language films. We also have nothing to do with the selling price of the book. All we do is keep the practice questions on the English site up to date.
A word of advice: If you want to live in a country, learn one of the official languages of that country. That makes life easier for you.
mz1

Bericht door mz1 »

To the admin: We live in the EU where we have a right to live somewhere and not speak a language. Additionally, you do not know if a person is learning or not, so this comment coming from an administrator is just shameful. Celebrate diversity and do not judge people or their inability to speak a language. Belgium offers the ability to do a driving test in English, so your comment to learn the language is just another common form of hate speech found here.
Inazuma

Bericht door Inazuma »

mz1 schreef: 22 sep 2020, 11:45 We live in the EU where we have a right to live somewhere and not speak a language.
Sure
But then you're not making it any easier on yourself

Remember, no-one here has any obligation to provide anyone coming from anywhere, with some help to get them to pass their driving tests.

Yet we do. Or try.

You might wanna think about that before yelling "Hate speech" ...

If anyone from our region goes to a non-Dutch speaking country, there will be no translated legislation, nor any help in Dutch.
Not officially, not unofficially. Nothing.
GRO
Administrator

Bericht door GRO »

To the admin: We live in the EU where we have a right to live somewhere and not speak a language. Additionally, you do not know if a person is learning or not, so this comment coming from an administrator is just shameful. Celebrate diversity and do not judge people or their inability to speak a language. Belgium offers the ability to do a driving test in English, so your comment to learn the language is just another common form of hate speech found here.
The site has nothing to do with the EU or with the right that you can take the exam in English in Belgium.
The site is a private initiative to help non-native speakers to pass the theory exam.
Fortunately, there are many non-native speakers who appreciate that we try to help them.
Plaats reactie