Theory driving test in English

Vragen over de leerstof i.v.m. het Rijbewijs B.
Kason

Re: Theory driving test in English

Bericht door Kason »

Hi,

I did my exam with a translator in Antwerp (In English). Once you send an email to the examcentrum requesting date availability, mention you will need an English translator. You will get a response with available dates. Once you choose a date, you will be given a deadline to pay (by Bank transfer) for the translator (52 euros). The extra 15 euro exam cost will be paid on the exam day.

During the exam, the translator reads the question that appears in your screen in English (your screen is in Dutch). Once she is done reading, she puts on the 15 seconds timer that starts counting in your screen. You must choose the correct answer in time. At the end, you will get your scores and can review them too. Bear in mind that the review is configured to be quick. I wish you all the luck. Btw I passed with a 47.
Reach me if you need further clarification. Bye
GRO
Administrator

Bericht door GRO »

Thanks for the info.
Gast

Bericht door Gast »

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience Kason!
I will give it a try like this, if covid allows it!
Thanks again!
Abdi Mohamed

Bericht door Abdi Mohamed »

I wanna make appointment for the exam
Inazuma

Bericht door Inazuma »

Abdi Mohamed schreef: 25 nov 2020, 02:08 I wanna make appointment for the exam
You can't make appointments here

Call the examination centre or check online - but they're still closed for visits and exams "until further notice" ...
Amadou Abankola

Bericht door Amadou Abankola »

GRO schreef: 25 jul 2020, 07:01 We cannot make an appointment for you. you must contact the examination center yourself.
setusavani

Didn't received theory exam results

Bericht door setusavani »

i have given theory exam for driving theory B on 5th Aug and due to technical issues i didnt received results on the same day. On multiple followups, still even after a month i don't have exam result and i am completely blocked to further process on practical class.
nasi_nnk

Bericht door nasi_nnk »

Kason schreef: 28 okt 2020, 16:30 Hi,

I did my exam with a translator in Antwerp (In English). Once you send an email to the examcentrum requesting date availability, mention you will need an English translator. You will get a response with available dates. Once you choose a date, you will be given a deadline to pay (by Bank transfer) for the translator (52 euros). The extra 15 euro exam cost will be paid on the exam day.

During the exam, the translator reads the question that appears in your screen in English (your screen is in Dutch). Once she is done reading, she puts on the 15 seconds timer that starts counting in your screen. You must choose the correct answer in time. At the end, you will get your scores and can review them too. Bear in mind that the review is configured to be quick. I wish you all the luck. Btw I passed with a 47.
Thank you for sharing your experience.

Was the english translator a native British speaker? I am not a native english speaker and I am worried that I can't understand the translator fast enough!
Sam_m

Bericht door Sam_m »

Hello, Could you please let me know how many times, the interpreter repeat each question before starting the 15sec. timer? you also said we\'' get a chance to review the questions after getting the score, so can we correct errors or mistakes during that time. thanks
GRO
Administrator

Bericht door GRO »

No, you cannot correct mistakes.
laserboy

Bericht door laserboy »

Hi Kason,

Could you send the details of the examcentrum in Antwerp where it is possible to do the exam with an English interpreter?

Does anybody else know where in Flanders (preferably, Leuven, Mechelen, Hasselt) it is possible to do the exam with English translation? So far, I found only 1 option in Brussels.

Thanks in advance.
GRO
Administrator

Bericht door GRO »

Why don't you contact an exam center?
Plaats reactie