Theory test in English

Vragen over de leerstof i.v.m. het Rijbewijs B.
ashwiniyer

Theory test in English

Bericht door ashwiniyer »

Hi
I want to give the theory test in English. I stay at Schaerbeek in Brussels and already enquired with this one but they have one only in Sept!
Auto Contrôle Technique sa
Automobiel - Controle en Techniek nv
Rue Colonel Bourg 118 - 1140 Bruxelles

Does anyone know of any other centres in Brussels which offer the test in English?
Thanks!
vlekje5

Re: Theory test in English

Bericht door vlekje5 »

I didn't find anything near brussels but find an old forum topic with a simular question about one in deurne ( Near antwerp)

I found out about one center in Deurne where you can take it in english using a transelator.
I think you can hire the transelators in the centre but they cost 50 euro so it is costly.

And in order to do so you will have to google examencentrum Deurne. And call the number found on their website.

After that you could inform yourself about how exactly it works and how to make an appointment.

http://www.autoveiligheid.be/rijbewijs/ ... rum-deurne

the website is in dutch though the number is found there.

this is the number i found on their website. 014/57 86 00

I have never used this center or called their number. Like i said i just happened to see some old post about it.

In any way giving them a call and clearly asking them if it is possible to get a transelator and how that exactly works doesn't loose you anything. So i'd advice to
atleast give them a call unless you already found another option :P

Ofcourse you can also try to ask a centre more close to your location if they offer the exam in english or if they have a transelator/interpreter available.
Plaats reactie