Question 1788

ArtyomTheLion

Question 1788

Bericht door ArtyomTheLion »

[De extensie png is uitgeschakeld en kan niet langer worden weergegeven.]

Hey ^^
Sorry that i write in english, I do speak dutch, but my writing is not the best yet.
Soo my problem is that i do not understand fully the concept over the picture in question 1788.
I read in the theory book (Wees wehwijs Rijbewijs A,A1,A2 + AM) that you have to take a curve like outside-inside-outside, so in the middle of the curve you are close to the right side of the road.
As good as i can see, on the picture he is close to the right side of the road, while he is in the middle of the curve. (and the curve goes right from the perspective of the rider because he is leaning right)
Could anyone help me out? I am going to the exam A2 next week, and this is the (as far as i know) the only question i am not sure about. (i dont have any licence yet)

One more question, does the question at the exame is nearly the same as here?

Thank you,

As we say, wide roads and rubber trees
Rafael
Administrator

Re: Question 1788

Bericht door Rafael »

Check this link about the same question. The picture might not be the best one here.

You probably won't have any problems with the real test if you pass the tests on this site. The questions are mostly similar and you get a little bit more time to answer.
ArtyomTheLion

Re: Question 1788

Bericht door ArtyomTheLion »

Rafael schreef:Check this link about the same question. The picture might not be the best one here.

You probably won't have any problems with the real test if you pass the tests on this site. The questions are mostly similar and you get a little bit more time to answer.
Thank you a lot ^^
have a nice day
Plaats reactie